Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day Two

Oh, who knows. It's so much easier to stress about Day 1 because I can nitpick, go over the notes, etc. With the MBEs, it's all a blur and much harder to remember what the heck happened. I thought PM was harder. I have no idea how people remember the MBEs in such detail and post them online. I remember last time, there were lists of like 50-75 questions, which is amazingly thorough.

I'm beat though. I have a headache and I can't stop eating! I don't eat breakfast because my stomach gets nervous in the mornings, so maybe it's okay? I don't know how to justify chicken, salad, a slurpee, Flaming Hot Cheetoes, a hot dog, and soon, a curry... I think it's the stress. I worked out yesterday because I was so freakin' sore and apparently, in my zombie like state, completely missed Blondie! She's a lovely lady with a rockin' French pedicure. =) It's good to see a friendly face around. Yesterday, I did end up going to Nordie's and it was weird being amongst the normal people. I felt like an intruder. I bought a YSL Touche Eclat lipgloss in number 11. It's a really great lipgloss -- long wearing, not sticky, simmery and that kool-aid punch look. I just needed to zone out for a bit. Then I went back and worked out, ate, and read over MBEs.

I'm going to say these are the issues to focus on for tomorrow: Civ Pro, with an emphasis on res judicata and collateral estoppel, Community Property, Remedies and Professional Responsibility. I'm also glancing through some Con Law Fed/State stuff and Agency stuff. I mean, Day 1 was all MBE subjects...we're bound to get CA tomorrow, no?

Everyone seems okay with Day 1. This probably means that the grading will be harder because people got the issues. Eh. I thought they were deceivingly straighforward until you tried to write about it, and then it got kind of funky because it was hard to organize. Also, what's interesting is that everyone I've met so far is a repeater...either I'm in the repeater section or February really sucked.

I'm seriously exhausted. I kinda took a nap after I got back because I just collapsed. I'm going to pick up my curry, read over my subjects and commit them to memory, and sleep. I may do a light workout.

One more day guys! Best of luck to everyone.

2 comments:

calbar blondie said...

Blawgin',
I think the Repeater section in Cali is quite large. The scary part is, I know several people around me from February, and also from the workshops I attended. They are ALL repeaters, and several are attorney applicants. I would love to see any of them again, preferably out in practice,and not in Golden Ballroom in downtown San Diego!

Richard said...

Ugh - tell me about it - knackered! Worried about essays today... and PT - likely to get the annoying ass subjects today! Kinda had hoped that day 1 would get rid of more of the subjects I hated and thus today would be slightly easier but isn't REALLY the case :(

Remedies does seem possible but it can't be in form of a tort or RP crossover which would mean remedies/contract type Q which wouldn't be too good...

I just want some sort of nice 3 questions then some real nice PT... but i know it aint gonna happen... time to go all out... last day!