Monday, June 04, 2007

It's like I'm not studying for the bar.

It's hard not to lose perspectice during this process. Today, I was watching America's Next Top Model at work, and when Jaslene won, she was so ecstatic and all, "This is the best moment of my life!" and I thought, that must be what it would feel like to pass the bar. As if it isn't infinitely cooler and funner (and harder) to become a top supermodel.

I've filled two 3" binders with past CA bar exams and answers. I have yet to receive my scores!! I moved during the time I took it and results, and though I submitted a change of address, the CA bar, of course, sent it to my old address. And I can't ask for another copy until tomorrow. Or else wait like 3 weeks for the ever efficient mail forwarding system to work. So, I'm also trying to do the whole work and study thing, starting this week. I have to be at work by 8:00 in order to leave by 1:00. Today, I got there at 8:30 and left at 3:00. This is why I cannot work and study. I need the time allocation to be respected. I need to leave by 1:00, damnit! We'll see how this goes this week. I have this vision of myself going to sleep by 11:00, arising leisurely out of bed at 7:00, packing a tasty yet healty lunch, and being at my desk by 8:00, where I will spend an efficient morning working and getting some Micromash qs in, and leaving promptly at 1:00. Where I will then go home, change, rest an hour and eat a energy snack, and go to the library by 3:00. I will study until 7:00 and come home to eat dinner and rest and/or work out. I will study from 9:00 to 10:30 and then go to sleep.

Sounds like a good plan, right??

4 comments:

The Grand Poobah said...

Yep. Sounds like a good plan. Now all you have to do is work it. I've got a good plan too. The challenge is working it diligently. As long as you average at least half of the study time you plan, you'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I get distracted really easily too, especially at home. I'm trying to be better about studying at work. Starting today!

Blonde Blogger said...

SO...where can I get the outlines for the 3 new subjects for $100...IF I need to?

You can email it to me if you don't want to post it at blondeblogger71@yahoo.com.

Yes, that is how frickin' old I am....

Anonymous said...

where can i get the new CA subjects for $100. reply to threedwedge@yahoo.com