Sunday, June 24, 2007

This Weekend.

I went out Friday night AND Saturday night. And drank. In short, I've completed 17 MBE questions and listened to 1 Property lecture. And that one lecture was on Future Interests, which I decided I am NOT going to kill myself to learn. Anyone else feel this way about Future Interests? It'll be a couple MBEs and no essay....right? ;)

So anyway, I think I just felt like a lunatic and going out these past nights made me feel like I was doing something really daring...like leaving my family and job and running off to Italy with someone named Giovanni to live in his little Tuscan villa and drink Chianti all day...but I digress. My point being, I felt that apprehension and excitement of being a big risk taker, which just goes to show how much of a dork I am.

I hope everyone else has had more productive weekends and that you're maintaining the stress levels adequately. I feel tired, but have settled in to finish up CA Evidence. May the last remnants of this weekend be productive!

3 comments:

calbar blondie said...

I think I am just plain tired after outlining dozens of PT's, and looking at every imaginable PT possibility/format known to the Bar Examiners. They even repeat the same names from 27 years ago, like John O'Kane and Pier Nittardi. I think THEY go out drinking before they draft these exams!

Richard said...

Ah screw future interests! I remember last time I spent hours just trying to understand the whole contingent remainder/contingent precedent or whatever stuff - still didnt get it!

Blonde Blogger said...

Future Interests...totally let it go!! But then again, what do I know!??!?!

Don't feel bad about your weekend, you just needed a break. I am sure you were back in the saddle today....