Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My new schedule

I realized that my work schedule now is eerily like Barbri's morning schedule of lecture. Since I've already gone to those lectures and the info isn't BRAND new to me, I figure it's the same as last summer and working won't hurt my chances...right? So, with that in mind, here's my new schedule:

7:15-7:30a: Wake up, get ready, head off to work. I seriously get ready in 15 minutes. How I do this is explained below.

7:30-8:00: Drive to work while putting on some makeup. Listen to the morning show on the radio because I'm too bleary eyed and tired to listen to PMBR (hey, I just woke up 15 minutes ago!).

8:00-1:00: Work. Doze off. Look at blogs. Try to squeez in 17 MBEs. This is a hit or miss.

1:00-3:00: Drive home, listen to PMBR. Run any necessary errands and fix myself something nutritious yet tasty to eat. Pack a little snack, change into comfy yoga gear, and head off to Borders.

3:00-6:00: Study.

6:00-7:00: Come home, fix or buy dinner, and try to squeeze in a work out. I consider 30 minutes of working out a triumph.

7:00-9 or 9:30: Study.

9:30-10:30: Get ready for bed, some light flashcards and maybe something light to read just before bed so I don't have nightmares!

Ahh. If only it were this easy. Today, I've managed to do a set of 17 MBEs in Crim and scored about an 85%, which sounds excellent but is really inflated due to the fact that it repeated several questions I had already answered! I believe this is my fault, because I take the tests online and on my downloaded program at home. I also click "review questions later" from time to time which probably means they spit them back out at me.

Now, I really need to get going on incorporating the CA new subjects into my old outlines, as well as review one more set of bar exam past essays. But what I really want to do is watch television. Unfortunately, there's nothing on. Please tell me what's worth watching on tv these days! I've just ordered Girls Next Door Season 2 on my Blockbuster online account! 30 perfect minutes of mind numbing and pleasant study breaks.

3 comments:

Blonde Blogger said...

OMG. I think that schedule sounds pretty do-able, but makes me tired just to think about it!

I think it helps to write things out like that, so you can see the plan on a daily, weekly or monthly basis!!

Oh, and try renting "Workout" - it's the show on Bravo about a crazy chick running an upscale gym in Beverly Hills. Hot, half-naked DRAMA!! Season 2 just ended, so I am sure you can get Season 1....

Anonymous said...

How do you get ready in 15 minutes?? Do you take a shower the night before? I HAVE to take showers in the mornings because that's the only way I can wake up, since I don't drink coffee. I wish I could get off work at 1 pm!!!

calbar blondie said...

My Micromash spits the same questions back at me from time to time, too. I'm working with software from an 02/05 disc that I received with Barpassers home study program. It works fine, but I'm wondering if that's a glitch. I also was worried on a few points of law if it was still "good law"; one of them was an abortion/Conlaw question. Couldn't remember if Casey was still good law.
Ok, now I know we are sisters separated at birth; I live in my yoga gear, too! I would be your much, much older sister though..
Get the Sopranos on dvd.