Thursday, June 14, 2007

Should I buy a humidifier?

So I'm sitting at work, and I realize my nose is dry. It's been dry for a couple of days. I wake up feeling mildly uncomfortable. I feel like I don't have enough air in my room at night, but I don't have any windows to open, so I can't do that. Before you think, "How the heck does she not have a window in her room?!," I am not in prison with Paris. I have french doors that open onto a balcony, and I don't like to open those at nights because there are no screens and I am terrified of bugs and other creepy crawlies infesting my place.

I also have an air purifier I use to circulate the air a bit, but this may actually be more drying. It's just like a giant fan. So I was searching on Amazon and came across this adorable humidifer: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000MR4IX6/ref=s9_asin_title_1-serq_g1/103-7609005-7407058?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0FDHCZYFSPBTXYK01198&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240301&pf_rd_i=507846

There is also this humidifier, which is more chic and probably more grown up:
http://www.amazon.com/Medisana-Hah1500EBP-Ultrasonic-Personal-Humidifier/dp/B000AF78KU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/103-7609005-7407058?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1181836492&sr=8-4

But I was just thinking how I'm going to spend less money, so should I really buy a humidifier? Do I need one? WILL IT HELP ME PASS THE BAR?!

1 comment:

Clarice Fullington said...

If you're going to buy a humidifier for the sake of improving your health, then why not? A home is supposed to be a place where a person can sit back, relax, and live in comfort. Take a look at some of the reviews of the product, then buy the one that best fits your budget.