Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot.

It's very warm these days... Great weather for sitting out by the pool! I've done this a few times a week, after work and before studying. Tried to read out there too. There's something very appealing about sitting out by the pool while listening to the sound of rain on my iPod!

I've continued my Property lectures on iPod and am finishing up the CA Evidence distinctions on my outline (thanks Grand Poobah and Blondie!). I'm a little uncertain about Prop 8. Basically, it states that all relevant evidence is admissible except for the 7 exclusionary rules that they list in the outline? I'm a moron -- the language about "exempting" exclusionary rules reads like a double negative in my mind and confuse me!

3 comments:

Blonde Blogger said...

OMG. Prop 8. I have NO idea what you are talking about.....yikes!!

Emily said...

Don't worry BB. None of use know, including BarBri.

Richard said...

ugh that prop 8 thing - i did an essay on evidence and kept talking about it but apparently only applies to criminal and the essay was sposed to be on civil.. ahh well! lol