Sunday, June 17, 2007

Progress?

I've managed to get about 30 MBE questions and the rest of my Civ Pro outline completed today. I kinda rushed though the end of it though, with res judicata and collateral estoppel. It was PAAAINFUL to get though Barbri's long outline on Civ Pro to get all the new CA distinctions. I hope the rest of the new subjects aren't as bad. The amount of detail is ridiculous. I mean, do we really need to know that federal rules allow x number of days for an answer and CA allows y? My rationale is that we need fine line distinctions for MBE subjects whereas essay only subjects, you basically need enough information to be able to bull%*&t.

Now I've gone to Trader Joe's and picked up a bottle of red, and am broiling a steak. I'm going to watch a movie, drink, and eat. And try to complete 17 more MBE questions.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I know what you mean - 20 days for one, 30 for another - screw it! One of the lectures put it like I'm gonna do - work out a way of making a mark that looks like a 2 or a 3! lol - think i got it down to an art ;)