Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lululemon Rocks!


The Reverse Groove pants from Lululemon. I have them with the pink stripes AND they're reversible to be all black. Two pants in one! If you don't have them, or your wife/girlfriend/female BFF doesn't have them, you must go get them! Not only is it supremely comfortable, but they make your ass look GREAT. I'm serious. I've had people stop me in the street and admire my pants (or maybe it was my ass?).

In the world of yoga gear, Lululemon is my personal fave. It doesn't matter if you don't do yoga! They're the perfect bar exam wear. I just got two pairs of their Rehearsal pants and they are the most flattering, comfortable pants. Unlike the Reverse Groove, the Rehearsal pant features a completely straight leg and folds over on top to slouch sexily on the hips. They're not as tight either. I shall live in these pants as I study for the bar. You will recognize me at the exam as The Girl With the Awesome Pants that Make Her Ass Look Great.

For those of you on the quest to Total Hotness, these pants will aid you. It's casual, effortless sexy -- the best kind! After all, anyone can hooch it up in a mini skirt and a plunging halter with FMBs.

And this is related to the bar because (1) I listened to the PMBR cds on the way to the store, and (2) I will be comfortable and not distracted by uncomfortable clothing during my studying.

Check it out, and tell me these aren't the greatest pants!

3 comments:

calbar blondie said...

I love it!!! Those would go great with the SKY top I just bought for my 39th birthday present(to myself) in a few weeks. I do think the outfit would look slightly risque for the San Diego Concourse in July, do you think? Yeah, I'll stick to the Title Nine look(sweatshirt-material hoodie and matching skirt)which has become the bar review uniform!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the picture. Do you have a link? What stores are these pants available at? I need some comfy pants...

Emily said...

Man, I was so about to run to the SF union square store at lunch and git me some, but it hasn't opened yet :( Will just have to procrastinate another time and check out some yoga studio that may have them!