Monday, February 12, 2007

Yesterday was a Bust

I did 4 Contracts MBEs while slightly drunk. And....that's all. Nothing else. Considering that February is the July Bar equivalent of post-4th of July, this is not the time to be slacking off!

My problem is that I feel familiar with the materials as I got through them (duh, because I studied it last summer) so it makes me less attentive. That, and an natural inclination to procrastinate. To that end, I even have a doctor's appointment today. Pap smear, STD checks, the works. Oh, yay. Just what I need to brighten my mood.

I've completed all but 3 outlines -- which I will do in 3 days!! And then I plan to start memorization, just going over my nice outlines in my colorful, wonderfully organized little binder that I have been prepared for just this occasion. And I will also start the MBEs. Yes, you read right. I've done about 100 MBEs thus far. My time was spent on writing full length essays. I've done about 30 of them, I think, and outlines. Of course, I was supposed to be doing MBEs during this time too, but...I didn't.

So, hard core memorization and MBE drills begin this week, folks!

No comments: