Monday, February 26, 2007

Unbelievable.

I missed my flight to Sacramento. Seriously, I'm sitting in the Burbank airport right now in disbelief that I'm putting added stress on myself. The thing is, I had plenty of time this morning and since I checked in online, thought it would be fairly quick to get through security. I hadn't counted on extraordinarily long lines though. And, even though people were kind enough to let me pass, I missed it by less than a minute. The plane was just out of reach, with the doors wide open. The lady just shook her head at me.

The next flight is 3 hours later. Figures. Usually, they have flights every hour, but not this time! So, I'm now worried about my luggage (I had to check a bag because I had all my books in it) and only have MBE book, flashcards, and some personal notes on me. And my laptop. I hate to be parted with my suitcase as it is, but now, I don't even have the security of having it on the same plane as me. It's probably in Sacramento, waiting to get stolen by someone who's gonna get a nasty surprise when they find out its all bar books. And my clear bag with my admissions ticket in it. Please don't let them lose my bag.

So much for the happy little plan outlined below. I've done 10 evidence questions and gotten 5 wrong, read about Britney's latest debacle (actually, I feel really bad for her...she's obviously in a lot of emotional turmoil...I can relate to stress) and eaten an airport pepperoni pizza.

So, will continue to do the MBE questions and flashcards for another 2 hours. Again, this is freakin' unbelievable. Haha..maybe I don't really want to go and take the exam!! =)

No, I do. I want to go and kick some bar exam ass. I really do. So I hope I can get up there soon...

No comments: