Friday, February 16, 2007

LotsnLots of Sleep

Ahhh....Went to sleep around 12:30 and woke up at 9:30. Granted, I was still very tired and wanted to keep sleeping more (a sure sign of depression) but I made myself read my Strategies and Tactics for the MBE book for about 15 minutes so I can drag myself out of bed. But I had a great night's sleep! YAY! I was fighting off the urge to take a nap all day yesterday though. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of an effective and refreshing sleep schedule the days prior to the bar.

Today, I'm trying to decide if I should go to Borders. I just don't know if I can eat another sausage and cheese biscuit. It's like the only thing there not full of sugar (instead, full of fat!) and quite possibly the reason I don't lose an ounce despite the fact I work out almost every day. I seriously think that the workouts just make me burn enough calories to bring me even with the amount of calories I consume in a day. After all, I do absolutely no physical activity whatsoever besides that. In my regular life-before-the-bar, I actually moved. Walking around at work, cleaning, etc. I'd probably be really fit if I worked out like this in the previous life...yet another thing the bar has taken from me. =(

I'm reading Whitney Roberts' Cheat Sheets and doing MBE questions today. Kind of a general overview of subjects. My memorization period starts tomorrow. May today be productive to everyone!

No comments: