Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Got me a clear bag

After being completely distracted from my topic of the day (Crim Law & Pro) by visions of my zip lock baggie being torn and all my stuff falling out, I made a run to Target to alleviate my fears by buying a clear bag. Alas, all they had were enormous totes with gaudy flower prints on the borders and handles. I wandered into the toiletry section, where I found a small clear bag with black trim. It's not that cute. It was also filled with those cheap looking plastic shampoo bottles and soap holders. Yuck. I hemmed and hawed in the aisle, wasting all kinds of valuable time, and called my friend for advice. Yes, I am completely unable to make decisions these days. We discussed the impracticality of buying a $1000 Chanel clear bag instead, and came to the conclusion that all clear bags seem somewhat tacky. Therefore, buy something as small and discreet as possible. So I bought it.

I am also starting to compile my bar exam outfits. Comfort is key. So far, I have a mix of Juicy, Abercrombie, and Hanes. Still trying to decide whether I want to wear flip flops, Pumas, or Uggs. Depends on whether I want to wear socks and the weather conditions. As for the clock dilemma, I've decided to use my husband's watch, which is large and has numbers on it.

I am also utterly bored by Crim, despite the fact that I can't ever remember all the elements for Larceny, False Pretenses, Forgery, Embezzlements, etc. I think I've got homicide though. Back to studying now...

No comments: