Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grey's Anatomy...Without Grey??

Surely not. I hate how they do this. Yesterday, I would have replied blithely and confidently that they would never kill off Meredith Grey. Today, I still stand by that answer, but...doubt lingers. I mean, they killed Marisa on the OC (and actually, it's better without her) so the old rules no longer apply! But no...we lose Meredith, we lose the BFF with Christina, the McDreamy passionate relationship, probably even the house the interns live in because it belongs to her! And if I have to see Denny, in whatever form, with that damn martyr-like twinkle in his eye one more time....I'll throw something at the television, at least.

And as I was watching Ugly Betty earlier, I accidentally went to regular ABC instead of HD ABC and I was like, WTF?! It's fuzzy! It's broken!! OH NO! Oh wait...it's normal. I switched channels, and there it was, clearer than life, pores and all. Huge sigh of relief. How unbelievably spoiled. I mean, we survived many years without HD and LCD and all that, and the tv looked fine.

Oh, the drama of must-see tv night.

1 comment:

Blonde Blogger said...

I was RIVETED!!! I kept moving closer and closer to the TV. McDreamy will just die without Meredith and I felt like such an ass because I almost started to cry when they made him leave the room as they were working on Meredith. I really need to get back to real life. I talk about these people like I know them.

Don't feel bad about V-Day! I had too much wine too and here is my theory on becoming an angry/bitchy law student/bar examinee: No lawyer is respected because she is nice or fun. Lawyers are respected because they are effective and agressive. At the rate I am going with my current level of bitchiness, I should be ruling the world by the end of the summer. We are gonna be rock star lawyers!