Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh. My. God.

Today I tried to study Contracts. I went to Peet's for about 4 hours and probably studied about 3. I did about 40 MBEs and reviewed the wrong answers. I read over my outline.

I always get confused when people try to change the terms of the contract. There seem to be many ways -- modification, parol evidence, counteroffer, inquiry... I get confused. I got sad and left. I went to eat sushi at my uncle's restaurant. This was free, so that cheered me up. My little cousins (ages 14 and 10) gave me a good luck card with $20 they pooled together so that I can buy lunch during the bar. It just about broke my heart. I thought, "Oh...everyone really wants me to pass." And yet, my brain refuses to cooperate and learn Contracts.

I hate the damn subject, I really do. Yet, I must learn it tomorrow. It'll cut into substantive Evidence review time though, and this sucks because I hate Evidence too and I'm sure it's going to be on the essays...

Don't you think we can do this if we only had one more week?

No comments: