Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chugging Along...

I can't believe there are less than 2 weeks until this exam. Today, I completed my Contracts outline, had a review with my tutor about 4 essays, and have done 10 MBEs. Clearly, MBEs are NOT my strong suit. I. Just. Hate. Them.

I also went to kickboxing class, watched American Idol and Real Housewives of Orange County. No one in Coto cares about passing the bar. I just watched a 16 year old girl who just got into an accident with her mother's car get a brand new BMW. These kids don't even need to go to college, let alone law school. It's both amusing and horrifying to watch.

I probably got in about 4-5 hours of studying today. Maybe. And tomorrow is, of course, Valentine's Day. I fully intended to bypass the holiday this year, but my tantrums and overall grumpiness have scared Husband into taking me out to dinner. Normally, he's not into all that. Figures, the one year I could have let it go and not given him grief, he decides to "make an effort." I guess I've got to eat. And after all, there's always the wine...

1 comment:

Blonde Blogger said...

I hope you had a good Valentine's Day! I am counting the days. I just want this to be over.

And if something ever happens to my husband, I am going down to Coto to steal Slade away from Jo!! She does not deserve him!!