Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Series of Returns & Exchanges

All bar-related, of course. My husband thinks I do it to confuse him into thinking I'm not actually spending money when I really am. I think I do it to confuse myself so that I don't feel guilty. After completing (not just issue spotting, but really writing the full essays!) three whole essays to submit to my tutor, I went to my doctor's appointment. Next door was the mall, so I thought I should return some things while I was in the neighborhood. Came away with two Free People sweatshirts (for studying), cropped Citizens of Humanity jeans (for studying), a pair of shoes (camel colored flats), Kiehl's lip balm (it's very dry, and I can't study with chapped lips) and a new book bag (obviously for studying!). And then I got a mani/pedi.

So now I'm set. Except I'm eyeing these oatmeal colored Puma speed cats. You see, I'm all about the comfort wear these days. Even the aforementioned jeans are a size bigger than normal so that I can be comfy. Normally, I do not find jeans to be comfortable. And it's also a pain because they always come super long so you have to get them hemmed. And then you hem them to heels, and can never wear them with flats because they're too long. Thus, I got a cropped pair so I can wear them with both. One less worry while I prepare, right?

I am now trying to finish up my Real Property outline. While I am not happy with my progress or memory retention, at least I've done more than yesterday.

No comments: