Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This. totally. sucks.

In an effort to remain sane this time around and not go around like an itchy, crazy zombie woman, I've pretty much....um....pretended like this hell isn't happening.

Not really the best study plan.

SIGH. I either study and go crazy or do other things and remain relatively sane. Is losing my sanity worth passing the bar? Perhaps, if it redeems my self-esteem. Today, I managed about 4-5 solid hours of reviewing Crimes. I drove around in traffic to buy used Adachi bar cards from a July 07 passer. I figure these cards will help me memorize the black letter law rules so that I can recall them with the greatest of ease on those 3 magical days. Anyone have any thoughts on these cards?

Tomorrow's plan: Bank, post office, study Crimes, pilates. I am fully stocked on food and really, have no reason to step outside of my insulated little study cave except to stand outside blinking at the sunshine and all the happy people outside who DON'Thave to take the CA bar. But I like to go outside and do something "normal" every day so I don't, again, go crazy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are actually pretty helpful, but they take a while to go through ( I get ADD halfway through, lol)
Concise rule statements, great flashcards.

Good luck!