Friday, May 25, 2007

The end of a journey

Finally. It's all going down in 8 hours. After months (really, years) of work, it comes down to this. I was kinda okay this week, and even managed to forget about today for periods of time. It's not the same as last time. I'm so busy this weekend with in laws in town, weddings to go to, and a rehearsal dinner pretty much minutes after results are released that I think I'll just keep going. No drowning myself in alcohol or making phone calls like last time! I don't even think many of my family or friends know that today is the day! Except husband, who pretends it's a day like any other day and knows better than to ask any questions before I'm ready to tell him. =)

Well, where ever you are and what ever you're doing tonight at 6:00pm, know that if the result is not as expected, roughly 50% of all of us are feeling the exact same thing at the exact same time. And if the result is good...well, then you hardly need any advice from me on the ecstacy you will be feeling!

In a message repeated across CA bar exam blogs everywhere today, good luck everyone! And remember: It may take a few times, but odds are heavily in our favor that we will eventually pass. In this case, it's all about the destination, not the journey!

1 comment:

Blonde Blogger said...

I am sending good thoughts your way today.....this is the longest day in history ALREADY!!