Friday, May 25, 2007

Eh.

Surprisingly, I don't feel that bad. I had anticipated it back in February. What with the computer malfunction, marriage problems, and various other problems going on at that time, it would've been a miracle. Plus, everyone I know seems to have failed. It was more difficult than July, so maybe we were all taken by surprise a bit.

I'm in a much better place now, and have psyched myself up for Round 3 for months now (although holding on to the small hope of passing). In July, I failed by 10. Maybe this time I failed by 5. Inch by painful inch, I'm getting there.

Congratulations to all those who passed!! And for those who didn't, misery loves company...

3 comments:

una donna fantastica said...

Stay strong and kick ass in July! The Cal bar exam really has no rhyme and reason. Just try to do your best, keep computer and personal problems to a minimum, and you will do just fine. I'm so sorry you have to go through all the studying, but it will pay off soon! I'll be rooting for you =)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are pumped for the third round. I'm still in a grand state of denial until I get the actually letter telling me I failed a 2nd time. You'll be my inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

{Just posted this to Blonde Blogger's site, too)

I know you, tpo, haven't posted since the awfulness of this weekend, but I thought I'd share some info with my fellow threepeaters who have blogs.

I was concerned about getting outlines for the "new" subjects. After calling a rude BarBri rep, I found out that if you take the Essay Advatange Workshop you get the new Conviser with the new areas of law plus their revised Essay Workbook. The cost of Essay Advantage for BarBri "Alumni" (that makes me want to barf) is $1495 and you can attend the first session for free. The first one in SF is Torts and its this Sunday from 9 to 6. It looks like the schedule fits for us working folk so I may spring for it.

http://www.essayadvantage.com/wps/portal/essayadvantage/home

***I am in no way a Bar/Bri rep, I cursed them to high hell when I failed the first time. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to get this shit done and over with.

~E