Thursday, March 01, 2007

No method to the madness

So I'm in between the AM and PM session of DAY THREE, otherwise known as FREEDOM!!! I remember last time, I was so excited to be done during PT B that I kept looking at the clock, thinking, "it's all over in an hour!"

I wrote a quick response to a comment on the MBEs in yesterday's comments as I couldn't log in. Today, I have some free wireless. I'm beyond fazed now with the freakin' bar examiners. I know everyone bitches and groans about the questions each time, but really...EVERY SINGLE QUESTIONS with the exception of Murder was a CROSSOVER. And although Evidence made an appearance as expected, it was unlike anything I've ever seen before. I was prepared for one, maybe two WTF??! questions, but seriously, every single essay was kinda whacked.

Question 4: Wills and CP. Wills again? It's not even an MBE topic! You don't get to test it again so soon! And thanks for throwing in the CP to make our brain go in two different directions at once.

Question 5: Con Law. No freaking way, freedom of speech AGAIN?!! Not only the same topic, but the same issue? I find this conclusive proof that the examiners are trying to f&^k with our minds.

Question 6: Sigh. I'll repeat -- never saw anything like that. Was there a lot of superfluous crim pro info in the beginning?

Now, on to PT B. They may as well give us another P&A. It's all completely random. Maybe a nice memo to my boss. That would be nice.

Good luck, all. The end is in sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say ditto with Question 6. I looked at that thing for 3 minutes going "What F$*& subject is this??!!"

I, too, was taking the bar for the second time and said a colorful expletive outloud when I turned to Question 5 (speech the redux). I hope my nice proctor grandma wasn't offended!

Good luck!