Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Pass Rate for July 2007 in CA is 56.1%!!

OMG OMG OMG.

The pass rate is already out. You can check it out at http://calbar.ca.gov/calbar/pdfs/admissions/Pass_StatsSummary.pdf

The pass rate is higher than it has been since July 2001...this is either fantastic or dismal, depending on what end of the spectrum you end up on. I can't believe that these people have the results all ready, our letters printed out and ready to go, and yet....we have to wait until Friday at 6:00 to find out our fate.

As it is, I can't function this week. I'm exhausted and my eye is constantly twitching. I wish they'd just post it as soon as they're done grading, as they obviously are if they're sitting around playing with their calculators and compiling pdfs of stats.

Ahhh....if there's one thing I've learned this year, it's that we are a resilient group.

3 comments:

calbar blondie said...

That is so true! And you are correct, those stats could mean just about anything. I'm really trying to look at it glass-half-full-ish though!
Best of luck to you tomorrow evening, Blawgin'!

Anonymous said...

OMG, OMG, OMG,

I passed..............................


out................
!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Ugh is my only thought. It was depressing enough when I didn't pass last July when the the pass rate was 52%.

Good luck tomorrow, Blawgin!