Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Name Above Appears On the Pass List for the February 2008 California Bar Examination!!!

I never thought I'd see those words.

And in complete honest truth, I didn't even check the results until curiosity overwhelmed me because I was so certain I was doomed to be a repeater. It's not that I gave up...I was just prepared.

And now...I simply cannot believe it and I'm so grateful, happy, and relieved. And it just goes to solidify my belief that this exam, really, is a complete crapshoot.

4 comments:

calbar blondie said...

Wow! I'm so proud of you! Sincere congrats! Now I'm inspired...

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations!!!! This gives me hope that I can pass someday. This was my 3x taking it and I got my score report yesterday. I was so close, it made me cry. I just don't know if I can muster the strength to retake it, but reading blogs like this from other people in my situation definitely gives me hope.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSS!!!!!! That is such wonderful news, I am SO happy that you finally received the great news you completely and totally deserved!!!! I was getting really worried about you when I kept checking your blog starting Friday and you hadn't posted all weekend. I am SO glad that it worked out for you!!! YAY!!! Now you need to go ALL OUT and celebrate - this ordeal is finally over for you. Thank god!

Anonymous said...

Boo-yah!