Monday, September 24, 2007

Fastest Bar Exam Results...

It's been forever since I last wrote! Alas, much drama in the land of me, but...still chugging along. =) At least I'm working!

For the most part, I (like everyone else) try not to think about the bar. This is difficult when I am working in a law firm and constantly reminded of it, but I usually manage. It helps to have other distractions. However, I've given some thought to taking the bar exam in other states, and possibly even two states come February if CA doesn't pull through for me this time. I'm considering moving out of the state anyway, and this way, I'd have some options. Anyway, I can always practice certain niches of law in CA as long as I'm licensed somewhere.

Sadly, when weighing my options, my primary concern has been how long before exams results are released!!! I mean, seriously, I just CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE. It's torture. North Carolina seems to take about a month, and Colorado about two and a half months. I can't seem to find a comprehensive list, so does anyone else have any stats?

This is what it's come down to -- four years of college, three years of law school, and now, I can't wait a couple extra months. This process breaks you, it really does! =)

10 comments:

h said...

Oregon's July 07 results(which I hope to take in Feb.) came out September 14 so that is about a month and a half. Nevada (which I'm waiting for right now) comes out October 16. Eep. I am wondering when I'll want to retreat into hiding in anticipation but alas I must work. I, too, have looked for a list and can't find one so maybe enough people will comment and we'll get one together right here. :)

Anonymous said...

Alabama's results arrive September 28th at noon!

Emily said...

I think in Texas they don't give you a specific date. They just randomly post a list at some point.

I've feeling the same way. There's so much happening between now and when results are available. Plus, I haven't been forthright with co-workers, etc. about when the date is. I just say "end of November". I don't want to have anyone calling/emailing me. My boss can't help himself and will text me at 8pm.

Luckily, it just so happenned I'm going to Europe for 10 days right before BR-Day (fly back11/14). I recommend we all go somewhere right before considering how psycho one gets those last couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

The official date for Texas is November 2. Florida results were released earlier this month and Georgia results will be released on October 26.

Anonymous said...

Colorado's results are released on October 4.

calbar blondie said...

Hi Blawgin'!
Is this a new law firm position that you've just started, or the same one pre-July Bar?
I feel like this month flew by and that we'll be counting the days down very shortly. I wish CA would follow the Texas random posting policy. I'd even prefer the simple snail mail notification versus the exact time, date and place to get your results online!

h said...

Arizona's came out on October 5, so there's another one to add to the list.

Richard said...

Ugh i wanna get them NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

And D.C. got theirs earlier this month.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of
a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I'll go
ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

Visit my website :: View here